[kronolith] Remove a Shared Calendar

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Aug 18 17:05:11 UTC 2018

Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> One of my users has a shared calendar - which I assume was added by Nine.

To my knowledge Nine does not automatically add any calendars, let
alone a "shared" calendar. ActiveSync doesn't even support "shared"
calendars - from EAS' perspective, every resources is owned by the
current user.

> This is causing problems (user is not especially technical) because some
> events seem to be in the default calendar and some appear to be in this
> shared calendar.

Are you sure that you are not looking at some local calendar on the
user's device?

> I've stopped Nine using the Nine Calendar, but would like to remove this
> shared calendar, but I cannot find anyway to do this.
>
> The only options are subscribe and cancel.
>
> Interestingly, trying to export this calendar creates a Permission Denied
> whitepage.

Oh, you see this calendar in Horde's GUI?  What does the URL to this
calendar look like?