[kronolith] Remove a Shared Calendar

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:08:26 UTC 2018

On 18 August 2018 at 19:05, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi
>>
>> One of my users has a shared calendar - which I assume was added by Nine.
>>

> To my knowledge Nine does not automatically add any calendars, let alone a
> "shared" calendar. ActiveSync doesn't even support "shared" calendars -
> from EAS' perspective, every resources is owned by the current user.
>
> This is causing problems (user is not especially technical) because some
>> events seem to be in the default calendar and some appear to be in this
>> shared calendar.
>>

> Are you sure that you are not looking at some local calendar on the user's
> device?
>
> I've stopped Nine using the Nine Calendar, but would like to remove this
>> shared calendar, but I cannot find anyway to do this.
>>
>> The only options are subscribe and cancel.
>>
>> Interestingly, trying to export this calendar creates a Permission Denied
>> whitepage.
>>

> Oh, you see this calendar in Horde's GUI?  What does the URL to this
> calendar look like?

Do you mean the feed URL?

Shared Calendar
https://mymail.example.com/kronolith/feed/index.php?c=e0bSXvP9IwtLfdc-0A0sffh
User's Calendar
https://mymail.example.com/kronolith/feed/index.php?c=xgfbalyZnp9OZpvRZXFEuHA

Literally the only difference in the left hand column is:
Shared Calendar
Calendar of User (User at example.com)
User's Calendar
Calendar of user at example.com

Mostly I would just like to be able to delete/remove it.  Unticking
(deselecting) it has no discernible effect on the "Permission Denied" error.

Thanks.

Simon