[kronolith] Reminder bei events

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Aug 24 12:30:30 UTC 2018

Hi list!

I'd like to use Kronolith for my calendar, syncing my mobile phone with it.
Now I see a very huge problem (I'd say Bug)...

If I set a reminder for the event and want to been reminded at the
time of the event, it does not work...
Or better: if I set "0 minute" on Kronolith I see "1 minute before" in
my phone and if I set "0 minute" on my phone, Kronolith see it as
"alarm disabled"...

Searching in Code, I'd say, that the problem is that Kronolith use the
value "0" as "no alarm".
I think, this is __VERY__ bad, since it's normal to want a
notification on the time of the event.

I think, using NULL instead of 0 would be solve the problem, but the
code is really complex and I don't know where is to change it...

So my question: is there a plan to correct this bug?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)