[kronolith] Some preferences are not set es expected

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Mar 27 07:39:19 UTC 2019

Am 26.03.19 um 21:47 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I load a calendar by calling a hyperlink:
>> http://example.domain.com/horde/kronolith/?display_cal=internal_gO8NqonqPBun1TwWNl148w2
>>
>> This works but there is only one problem. Some preferences are not
>> set es expected: The first day of the week should be Monday but is
>> Sunday. How can I achieve this?
>>
>> This behavior does not occur when I log in to this page through the
>> login form of the Horde page.
>
> Those are user preferences, so if you are not logged in as that user
> you will of course not be honoring that user's preferences.
>
> If this is what you want for guest users, you should set this as the
> default value of the preference. See kronolith/config/prefs.php.

Also mind the top comment of prefs.php:

**
 * See horde/config/prefs.php for documentation on the structure of this
file.
 *
 * IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! DO NOT COPY prefs.php TO
prefs.local.php!
 * Local overrides ONLY MUST be placed in prefs.local.php or prefs.d/.
 * If the 'vhosts' setting has been enabled in Horde's configuration,
you can
 * use prefs-servername.php.
 */

> --