[kronolith] CalDav and invitation duplicates

Markus Bozem mbozem at bozem.de
Mon Sep 2 15:07:20 UTC 2019

Ref: [#14772] CalDAV sync resalts in invitations even when
SCHEDULE-AGENT=CLIENT selected
Ticket: 14157 Add preference to allow prevent sending iTip notificati…
+
List: kronolith
Subject: [kronolith] Accept invites on Thundebird duplicates events
From: winnertako <fabiojsousa () gmail ! com>
Date: 2019-06-18 10:38:10

and other Tickets / Mails

Hello,

last week I setup a new system and migrated the users from microsoft
exchange/Outlook to dovecot/horde/EMClient.
Now we have the problem that kronolith and EMClient are sending
invitations/notifications in parallel.

This renders the combination dovecot/horde/EMClient for groupware
purposes useless.

So please integrate this patch as minimal effort solution into the
stable branch:
https://github.com/horde/kronolith/commit/6c446ac7697509d388250bbc44efd0fae36f7a20#diff-6c590591706ac70f631459281c83f2a3

Are the amazon wishlist´s up to date? ;-)

Thank you very much,

Markus Bozem