[kronolith] CalDav and invitation duplicates

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Tue Sep 3 18:39:37 UTC 2019

  Quoting Markus Bozem <mbozem at bozem.de>:

> Ref: [#14772] CalDAV sync resalts in invitations even when
> SCHEDULE-AGENT=CLIENT selectedTicket: 14157 Add preference to allow
> prevent sending iTip notificatib
> +
> List: kronolith
> Subject: [kronolith] Accept invites on Thundebird duplicates events
> From: winnertako <fabiojsousa () gmail ! com>
> Date: 2019-06-18 10:38:10
>
> and other Tickets / Mails
>

> Hello,
>
> last week I setup a new system and migrated the users from microsoft
> exchange/Outlook to dovecot/horde/EMClient.
> Now we have the problem that kronolith and EMClient are sending
> invitations/notifications in parallel.
>
> This renders the combination dovecot/horde/EMClient for groupware
> purposes useless.
>
> So please integrate this patch as minimal effort solution into the
> stable branch:
> https://github.com/horde/kronolith/commit/6c446ac7697509d388250bbc44efd0fae36f7a20#diff-6c590591706ac70f631459281c83f2a3
>
> Are the amazon wishlist´s up to date? ;-)
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Markus Bozem

Hi Markus,

I had the same problem.  If you can't wait for the patch, you can
always manually disable Kronolith generation of notifications by
updating /horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php  until the fix is
available mainstream.  I did so by inserting a 'return' just before
the section that sends the itip notifications.

Aria