[kronolith] Rebuilding the Horde alarms table (horde_alarms)

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Wed Jan 22 22:40:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

Running Horde Groupware Webmail edition 5.2.22, horde 5.2.17

I was missing correct date.timezone option in my php5/cli/php.ini file and
as a result of this, my horde_alarms table contains time stamps that are
off, even though they are now in UTC format.   Once I corrected the setting
for date.timezone in the cli/php.ini file, all newly added events to the
horde_alarms contain the correct time for the reminders.  Question is, how
do I fix all other records in the table that are incorrect.  I experimented
with deleting records for one user but they were not recreated so I fear
removing all records from the table as described here
https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/UPGRADING#alarms for upgrading horde
3.3 to 4.  I don't think the table will be rebuilt if I empty all records
based on my limited test for one user.  Is there a way I can rebuild this
table?

Thanks,
Aria