[kronolith] How can I delete the shared calendar?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 11 20:26:45 UTC 2021

Zitat von Zyrixx <zyrixx at gmx.net>:

> Hello @all
>
> For me, the shared calendar is the same as the main calendar.
> However, it is nowhere shared.
>

> So how can I delete the entry under shared calendar?

Are you saying you have two calendars, both always containing the same
events, and one is displayed below "My Calendars", the other below
"Shared Calendars"?
If this is what you mean, I can only imagine this could have happend
when you logged in with the same user name but different
uppercase/lowercase spelling. You should delete the other user then
with Horde's user admin UI or CLI tool.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project