[kronolith] How can I delete the shared calendar?

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Fri Feb 12 12:28:22 UTC 2021

Hi Jan, hi everybody,

Am 11.02.2021 um 21:26 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Zyrixx <zyrixx at gmx.net>:
>
>> Hello @all
>>
>> For me, the shared calendar is the same as the main calendar.
>> However, it is nowhere shared.
>>

>> So how can I delete the entry under shared calendar?
>
> Are you saying you have two calendars, both always containing the same
> events, and one is displayed below "My Calendars", the other below
> "Shared Calendars"?
> If this is what you mean, I can only imagine this could have happend
> when you logged in with the same user name but different
> uppercase/lowercase spelling. You should delete the other user then
> with Horde's user admin UI or CLI tool.

CalDAV may present shared calendars owned by the system under both your
principal and the -system- principal if you happen to be logged in as an
administrator account. As a normal user, this should not happen. If you
are talking about Horde's own UI and a calendar shows up both in
"shared" and in "my", then this is a separate issue.

Regards

Ralf

--
Ralf Lang