[kronolith] Howto use the kronolith API

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 20 10:49:19 UTC 2021

Am 17.02.21 um 19:05 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:

>> Now I found out, that before this message there are some other errors
>> in the log of the server.

What can I do in my PHP script to avoid the following error?

HORDE[4016]: PHP ERROR: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot
change the session module's ini settings at this time ... on line 159 of
"/usr/share/php7/PEAR/Horde/Session.php"]

This is the first error that appears after my scrpt calls:

Horde_Registry::appInit('kronolith', array();

Thanks for each hint even it is short.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber