[kronolith] Howto use the kronolith API

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 21 09:05:30 UTC 2021

Am 17.02.21 um 19:05 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:

>> Now I found out, that before this message there are some other errors
>> in the log of the server.
>>
>> journalctl:
>>
>> ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session
>> module's ini settings at this time
>> session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters
>> when session is active
>> session_cache_limiter(): Cannot change cache limiter when session is
>> active
>> session_name(): Cannot change session name when session is active
>> ReflectionException: Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist in
>> /usr/share/php7/PEAR/Horde/Injector/Binder/Implementation.php:65

>> Seems there is something wrong with SESSION management. Is there is a
>> conflict between the SESSION that has been startet before from my PHP
>> script and the SESSION that horde has started?
>>
>> How can I solve this?
>>
>> I also tried some simplifiction in the code of the script snippet
>> that causes the errors:
>>
>> require_once '/srv/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Application.php';
>> Horde_Registry::appInit('kronolith', array());
>>
>> $registry->setAuth($user, array("password"=>$pw));
>>
>> try {
>>     $result = $registry->call('calendar/import', array($ical,
>> 'text/calendar', $calendar_id));
>> } catch (Horde_Exception $e) {
>>     $cli->fatal($e->getMessage());
>> }
>>
>> Is this correct?
>>
> Looks legit.

What can I do in my PHP script to avoid the following error?

HORDE[4016]: PHP ERROR: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot
change the session module's ini settings at this time ... on line 159 of
"/usr/share/php7/PEAR/Horde/Session.php"]

This is the first error that appears after my script calls:

Horde_Registry::appInit('kronolith', array();

Thanks for each hint even it is short.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber