[mimp] Re: mimp login problem

Andy McDuffie andy at big-science.com
Wed Sep 15 14:50:12 PDT 2004

> It should, yes, but if you have misconfigured cookie_path settings or
> some such,
> that could break things.
>
> I've also noticed that my windows devel box has broken mcrypt support;
> disabling
> mcrypt fixed a lot of Secret:: problems for me. But I haven't had any time
> investigate that one.
>
> -chuck

Hmmm,  I never changed the default '/horde' set for cookie_path.  I'm
running this on RH8 though, so I'm not using mcrypt unfortunately, maybe
that's my whole problem.  I'm not sure where I would disable mcrypt, though,
as far as I know it's never been enabled, & it shows up as a 'No' in
horde/test.php.  I was under the impression that without mcrypt installed,
things just default over to crypt (albeit more slowly & less securely).  Am
I confused about that?

thanks again for all the insight Chuck.

Andy