[mimp] URL not found (/horde/mimp/sessionID)

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Mar 13 09:53:47 PST 2006

> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3476

Doh!

On the chalk board:

for (i = 0; i < 500; i++) {
    echo "I will ALWAYS check bugs.horde.org before mailing questions\n";
}

For some reason, I'm having trouble getting into that habit. I checked
the list archives, but not bugs.

Sorry, and thanks for the pointer,
Rick

P.S. It's interesting that the line was removed from cvs two weeks
ago, but it was still in my copy; I have updated since then, but must
have missed it somehow. I'll have to investigate later. Thanks again.

Rick
--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"