[mimp] RC2?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu May 18 08:07:42 PDT 2006

> Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

>>> Anyway, I think this is not a problem for the release version, we
>>> should release MIMP 1.1 with mailbox cache at the same time we release
>>> IMP 4.2 though.
>>
>> Okay, that makes sense.
>
> Michael, any objections from your side?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this...

Sounds fine.  current CVS seems to be pretty stable so I agree that
adding anything for RC2 is not a great idea.  As far as the future - I
was kind of hoping there would be no MIMP 1.1 release and that we
would somehow fold mimp into imp by then.  But maybe that is a pie in
the sky dream.

I have some time this morning so I will roll a RC2 release.

michael