[mimp] RC2?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 18 08:13:31 PDT 2006

> Sounds fine.  current CVS seems to be pretty stable so I agree that
> adding anything for RC2 is not a great idea.  As far as the future - I
> was kind of hoping there would be no MIMP 1.1 release and that we
> would somehow fold mimp into imp by then.  But maybe that is a pie in
> the sky dream.

I don't think it's unreasonable; at some point we'll want to seperate
out the bits of IMP that both DIMP and MIMP use (okay, this naming
scheme is cute but it is getting awkward ;) so that people don't
_really_ need IMP just to run the mobile version, etc. But _that_ part
can definitely wait.

Also, it's not pie-in-the-sky to say we'll do it for MIMP 1.1; we can
just say there won't be a standalone MIMP 1.1. Done. :)

Oh, and I think we _should_ do this; the code that has to be merged to
MIMP from IMP is enough already.

-chuck