[mimp] Problems with mimp and two mobile phones

Reuben Farrelly reuben-mimp at reub.net
Sun Jun 25 07:14:01 PDT 2006

On 26/06/2006 1:38 a.m., Joao Palhoto Matos wrote:
  > Hi:
>
> I am seeing something with similar symptoms except I am using MIMP 1.0
> (this seems to be identical to CVS at least yesterday), Fedora 5. It
> used to work with pre-releases of MIMP but a lot has changed since then
> in the local installation. All tests seem OK.
>
> Do you also use the method for mimp/imp logins described in the MIMP
> HOW-TO?

I assume you are referring to http://wiki.horde.org/MIMPHowTo?referrer=HowTo

..in which case no, I'm not using that right now (have done in the past but not
now).

[root at tornado config]# pwd
/var/www/html/horde/config
[root at tornado config]# grep loginscreen *
[root at tornado config]#

and:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

After logging into horde, my phone says "Welcome to Mobile Mail" and then
prompts me to log in again at which point it is after THAT login that things go
wrong :(

Reuben