[mnemo] Memos or notes?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:45:11 +1200

start writting a new driver then :-)

A flat file system wouldn't be very hard to do, expecially the way mnemo work's.
It loads the complete notepad then works with it, this mean you only need to
read the file once and store everything into an array.

you'd have to be carefull with locking and writes, but otherwise should be fine.

or you could write an exprot to pdf etc function :-)

- Mike :-)