[mnemo] Can't add a notepad

Doug McComber doug at mailpenguin.com
Mon Jul 14 16:21:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using that CVS Head version of Horde/IMP/Mnemo/Nag, etc. It is a fresh
install from about a month ago. There is no New Note button but reading past
postings to this list I see you need to add a notepad (or a task list in the
case of Nag). So, going to Mnemo and then Options I can get to the "add a
notepad" section, but when I click save nothing happens other than a page
refresh. This is the same for Nag.

There are no errors logged (web browser or horde). And I don't seem to have
database issues as preferences are being saved. I did a CVS updated today but
it didn't change anything.

Thanks for your help,
Doug