[nag] Nag and get-based urls?

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Sat Nov 10 15:22:50 UTC 2012

Hi there!

> Yes, nag is broken by design and relies on its web server to rewrite
> URLs linking to nonexistent objects. I think "pretty" in this context
> means something like "bad code".

Found my errors. First, mod_rewrite was not enabled for this VHost.
Second, allowoverride was not set like you described. Thanks for the hint.

After that, it worked a bit more. Instead of the 404 I got a critical
horde error: "Class Horde_Routes_Mapper does not exist".
It seems Nag requires that thing, but the dependencies are not correct.
A "pear install horde/Horde_Routes" fixed that, and now nag works so
far. And I hope it keeps working...

> Worst upgrade ever.

At least nag. All the other apps (Kronolith, Imp, Ingo, Turba...) worked
without any changes.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss,
Florian Brandner