[nag] once more: /nag/t/save

erling at eph.dk erling at eph.dk
Sun Feb 3 11:42:32 UTC 2013

Citat af Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

>>>    Yes I know
>>>
>>>    Thats why I'm still poking around.
>>>
>>>    I thought I had a pretty god grip on these thing. Well just
>>> disapointed my
>>>    self.
>>>
>>>    So now I wil have to start all over configuring apache
>>>    Cleaning op my own mess.
>>>    Thanks guy's
>>>    /erling
>>>
>>>    --
>>
>>   ----- End message from erling at eph.dk -----
>>
>>   OK, so I am having this issue, running Apache, mod_rewrite is
loaded...

>>   [root at emp06 config]# apachectl -t -D DUMP_MODULES | grep rewrite
>>   Syntax OK
>>   rewrite_module (shared)
>>
>>   What rewrite command do I need to write into config?
>>
>>   Simon
>>
>>   --
>>   Simon Wilson
>>   M: 0400 12 11 16
>
>  ----- End message from Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net> -----
>
>  OK, found this:
> http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Groupware-5-00RC1-nag-td102047.html that
> indicates that the .htaccess is already written (but obviously hidden),
> but I needed to do an AllowOverride All in the Directory section of the
> vhost.
>
>  Not mentioned anywhere as far as I can see in the install
> documentation  :-/
>
>  Simon.
>
>  --
>  Simon WilsonM: 0400 12 11 16

As fare as I can see you need these in the Directory section of your
Virtual host config.
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AcceptPathInfo On
        AllowOverride All
  I'm not sure about the AllowOverride. It may be a bit too mutch setting it
to "All"

and if horde is installed in the /var/www/ folder one might not need the
FollowSymlinks

I think....

and then my head implode...

  /erling