[nag] once more: /nag/t/save

erling at eph.dk erling at eph.dk
Tue Jan 29 11:09:36 UTC 2013

nag/t/s
  First to all of you.
  Your doing a great job. I am impressed.
  However may I come with a small request?

  Rubinsky: (and others)
  You are a helpfull and pleasent man,
  but when people write on the list:
  >I checked that there is the same problem at: http://demo.horde.org
  >when adding or editting a task it tries to write a url:
http://demo.horde.org/nag/t/save

  You just say:>You don't have rewrite rules enabled properly.

  I say: If I have searched and tried every solution known to mankind.
  And I then go in and check your own demo and it does the same thing.
  Then I must regard it as a bug!
  Sorry but thats how I funktion.

  My request is:
  Get the demo in order.
  Tell us about the solution that works on demo.horde.org, when it is in
order.

  Please don't just say: "blah blah blah"
  Link to the propper solution and all of us wannabee geeks wil happyly
follow your lead.

  Perhaps the /nag/t/save problem is importent enough to ern a line or to in
the wiki.
  Or perhaps just a link to a knowhow.

  Sorry for this but.
  I don't wanna be a nag. I wan't to use nag.

  /Erling Preben Hansen

  Sent from an almost complete horde solution
  at eph.dk/horde