[nag] Nag Stage 6

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:39:18 -0400

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 08:06:49AM -0500, Rodney Barnett wrote:

> My needs would be well suited by an application that lets me
> add tasks, order them by hand, record a lot of notes for each
> task, and record the completion date.  Being able to record
> additional things like a priority and a due date and being able
> to sort the tasks on those criteria would be a benefit, but,
> for me, the manual ordering would still be the primary view.

Aside from the manual order aspect (which I'm not dismissing; I
just never considered it), that's pretty much the same "vision"
that I've had in mind while writing Nag.

I'm hoping to keep it slim, fast, and very usable.  Integration
with the other Horde applications is also a goal (so that you can
push a pointer to an email message onto your task list, for
example).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology