[nag] Cannot add, edit or delete tasks

horde@martycombs.com horde@martycombs.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

Neither nag nor mnemo will allow me to add a task.  My setup is:

  * RedHat 7.2,
    PHP 4.1.2 (compiled from tarball),
    MySQL 3.23.41 (via rpm)

  * Installed from a CVS download

  * Horde authenticates vi imap on localhost

  * nag/config/conf.php is setup to connect to mysql on localhost as
    user 'horde' password 'horde'

The nag_tasks table is setup in the horde database.  The only change I
made to the included sql script was to connect to the horde database.

All the grant permissions appear to be set because I can connect to
the nag_tasks table from the mysql command-line with the same
username/password (horde/horde) and add the task with the insert
command.  I can even view the manually created task but cannot changes
or delete it.

Other connections to mysql work since I can change my preferences.
I've run out of ideas.  Any help is appreciated.

marty :-)

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."          --Ben Franklin

Marty Combs
traveller, geek, cat freak