Fwd: Re: [nag] nag 1.0RC3 problem

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:16:27 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Cory Eakins <cory@anywaregroup.com> -----
    Datum: 30 May 2002 09:51:50 -0300
    Von: Cory Eakins <cory@anywaregroup.com>
Antwort an: Cory Eakins <cory@anywaregroup.com>
 Betreff: Re: [nag]  nag 1.0RC3 problem
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Ok, tried that, and I didn't recieve any useful information.
But, I did some deep digging on my own, and I've come up with the
following observations.

1.  If I manually insert a record into the database, I can see it on the
task list.
2.  If I click on the task, and in the popup, press delete, it gets
deleted.
3.  No functions in the drop down list box work.
4.  None, of the functions access via the top menu work.

BTW, I'm running RedHat 7.3, PHP 4.1.2, Apache 1.3.23, and MySQL
v3.23.49

Cory Eakins