[nag] shared lists

Hermit hermit at stateofconfusion.net
Sat Mar 22 12:28:47 PST 2003

Quoting "eculp at encontacto.net" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> I'm sure that Eric has something much better in the user documentation at
> http://horde.org

All I could find was the FAQ, which does little more than mention NAQ.

>   - From nag click on options -> Task Lists -> Edit your task lists
>   - Fill in name for the shared task maybe something like "our shared tasks"
>   - Fill in description
>   - From the "Task List's Type" dropdown select shared
>   - Click on create

Using Nag 1.1

OK.  I'm in trouble right from the beginning.

Under options I have Language, display and catagory management.
So I choose catagory managment.  Seems to be the most relavent.
It lets me create, rename and delete catagories.  I get no TAsk List's Type
dropdown.  No drop down at all.  I have gone through the configs, and changed
a few values, but no joy.

Ken