[nag] shared lists

Hermit hermit at stateofconfusion.net
Sat Mar 22 20:18:29 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Actually I don't.  The docs don't cover shared anything.  But they
> probably will soon, due to your post :)

Well, I puttered around trying to figure out how to use CVS.  Some success I
think.

When I got things to where I thought the should be I did a cvs co nag in a
test directory.  It appeared to recreate Nag in that directory.  So, I went to
my horde directory and repeated the commands and got:

cvs co nag
cvs checkout: Updating nag
U nag/COPYING
cvs checkout: move away nag/README; it is in the way
C nag/README
U nag/addlink.php
U nag/data.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/index.php; it is in the way
C nag/index.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/list.php; it is in the way
C nag/list.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/menu.php; it is in the way
C nag/menu.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/prefs.php; it is in the way
C nag/prefs.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/search.php; it is in the way
C nag/search.php
U nag/status.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/task.php; it is in the way
C nag/task.php
U nag/tasklists.php
cvs checkout: move away nag/view.php; it is in the way
C nag/view.php
? nag/config
? nag/docs
? nag/graphics
? nag/lib
? nag/locale
? nag/po
? nag/scripts
? nag/templates
cvs checkout: Updating nag/packaging
cvs checkout: Updating nag/packaging/redhat
U nag/packaging/redhat/nag.README
U nag/packaging/redhat/nag.conf
U nag/packaging/redhat/nag.spec
cvs checkout: Updating nag/tasklists

I closed my browser, restarted apache. Still didn't see the coveted "shared"
option.  So I moved my nag to nagbak and repeated the above command.  Now it
complained about not having a conf.php file.  (I had edited the conf.xml)
Copied my old conf file back.  Then it complained about pear, which seems to
work for everything else.

Since I have never used cvs before, I'm not sure I am doing this right.

Ken