[nag] change in task_owner field

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Mon Apr 7 14:53:47 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am just configuring cvs HEAD version from today of nag.

I've modified the table to add the additinoal field of task_alarm.

I was using the stable, 1.1 I think, vesion of nag before this.

When I went to look at my tasks that were there before, they
weren't there under the cvs HEAD version.. this seems be
because the task owner has changed from billd at emtex.com
which was the older version, to just billd on the cvs HEAD
version... while I could just change the sql data, I'm not
sure that is the correct way to do it?  Is this configurable
and can I change the owner back to being billd at emtex.com,
ie, the full email address of the person?

Thanks

Bill