[nag] change in task_owner field

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 7 11:12:11 PDT 2003

Quoting Bill Dossett <bd at emtex.com>:

> When I went to look at my tasks that were there before, they
> weren't there under the cvs HEAD version.. this seems be
> because the task owner has changed from billd at emtex.com
> which was the older version, to just billd on the cvs HEAD
> version... while I could just change the sql data, I'm not
> sure that is the correct way to do it?  Is this configurable
> and can I change the owner back to being billd at emtex.com,
> ie, the full email address of the person?

You are using IMP for authentication. You used to have a 'realm' set in
imp/config/servers.php, used to uniquely identify to Horde users on
different virtualhosts when necessary. In your HEAD install, you removed
the realm. So, you need to modify either the configuration or the data to
be consistent.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of