[nag] nag problem.....continued

Rick Kukiela nag at tech-nine.net
Mon Jun 16 22:00:52 PDT 2003

Ok, i kinda narrowed it down but i dont wanna go much further because the
program level here far surpasses mine...from what i can tell, the nag index
php redirects to list php, then list.php calls lib/base.php and in that file
there is a line like so:

$conf = &$GLOBALS['conf'];

so what i did was, directly after that line, i put this:
for($x = 0; $x < sizeof($conf); $x++) {
  echo "$conf[$x]<br>\n";
}

and i got this on the output:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 23
and so on up till offset: 26

So what this looks like to me, is some kinda bug in the session code, my
guess is that all the conf files are read in upon horde login and for
whatever reason the nag conf file is not getting read in properly or
something. Again, im not sure, i have no clue really, thats just an educated
guess... can any of the developers help?

Oh and the reason i think it works that way is because i dont see any code
in the the files index.php or  list.php proceeding the call to the base.php
file that look like its reading in the values from the conf file... but like
i said, i dont *really* know what im talking about =)

rick