[nag] nag problem.....continued

Rick Kukiela nag at tech-nine.net
Tue Jun 17 02:32:30 PDT 2003

> Make sure there is a closing ?> tag in that file (you may just have
> missed it the paste).

um, horde configured this all by its self, so if the ?> is missing horde
left it out. I added it in anyway and it still did not work.

> The other thing to try, if you have a database
> setup in horde/config/conf.php (and it's working) is,
> $conf['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';
> $conf['storage']['params'] = array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' =>
> 'nag_tasks'));

I did this, it got me a little farther, it loaded the tasks window, which it
wasnt doing before, but now its still complaining about the print array and
the import export array... so i copied those lines from the nag conf.php and
put them in the horde conf.php like i did with the other lines and it made
the errors go away... after that i tried adding a task and it bombs on the
due date portion...

I understand this is a development version... but i mean, i should still
beable to incorporate it into horde, i would imagine that task is pretty
common with all the apps by now... can some one fix this on the cvs?

thanks
rick