[nag] Task Creation problems and sharing

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Tue Jun 17 22:24:11 PDT 2003

Hey

   I am using the CVS version of Horde and Nag integrated with a MySQL server.
I recently tried to enable task list sharing by setting up a separate shared
task list for two users and giving each user access to the other's shared list.

   When I try to create a new task, I have to change the Task List in order for
the task to save.  If I try to create a new task with the default private task
list, Horde states the task was created successfully and states below the
message it was unable to retrieve the task.  When I check in the database, the
task is nowhere to be found on any task list shared, private, mine, or
another's.

   I tried undoing the problem by deleting my Shared Task List, but this did not
change anything.  I then delete the Private Task List, but I am still getting
the same problem now.  Horde is not giving an actual error message upon
creation; it just does not seem to actually create the task.

-James