[nag] Upgrade from 1.1 -> 2.0

Toby Schaefer toby-list at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Wed Dec 8 10:37:58 PST 2004

Hello all,

  We are currently in the process of upgrading our horde configuration from
1.1 to 2.0 on two separate mail servers.  I have been able to upgrade most
of the user files for kronolith, mneno, etc; however, nag seems to complain
when I try to upgrade it.  When the script is run  (mysql --user=root -p
horde < 1.1_to_2.0.mysql.sql) it will return

ERROR 1062 at line 22: Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

There are two primary keys in our 1.1 database, task_owner and task_id.
With task_id having a default value of 0.   Is this a problem in the upgrade
script, or a unique problem?  Any help would be appreciated!

Toby
Nixa R-II School District