[sam] Re: [cvs] commit: sam

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:02:20 -0400

Quoting Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org>:

> Ok, now that I know why it was pulled out the first time I can try to
> come up with something that will keep these in mind, I'll have to do a
> little bit of research though to confirm if spamassassin can work with a
> vdomain setup..

Basically, you should have $conf['hooks']['username'], similar to the IMP
fullname, quota, etc. hooks. If it's not defined, you use the result of
Auth::getAuth(). If it is defined, you run the hook, and you pass that
username to the SAM class, which is where the driver gets it from. The
driver shouldn't even have to know about the hook.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in