[sam] Missing conf.php

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:01:19 -0500

> ----- Message from Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com ---------
>     Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:50:54 -0600
>     From: Terry Poperszky <Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com>
>  Subject: [sam] Missing conf.php
>       To: sam@lists.horde.org
>
> Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I stumbled across the sam
> module in the cvs tree and downloaded it, but it is missing the conf.php
> file. Is there supposed to be one there? If so where is it? If not, is
> there a template for building your own?
> Terry Poperszky
>
> ----- End message from Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com -----

Terry,

    The sam module uses the conf.xml template to generate the conf.php. You can
configure the xml template under the administration part of Horde, but you need
DOM XML support compiled into PHP for this to work.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the