[sam] Missing conf.php

Terry Poperszky Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:34:30 -0600

Ok, here is a list of the modules that my php is compiled for:
[PHP Modules]
xml
standard
session
posix
pcre
mysql

Now, when you speak of the "administration portion of Horde", could you
give me a little more direction? BTW, after looking at the conf.xml
file, it seems like a good idea to build the conf.php using it, but
right now I would give my "Eye Teeth" to have a easily modifiable text
file <GRIN>.

Terry Poperszky MCSE, CCNA
Network Manager
SOS Staffing Services
801-257-5706

Rodolfo said:
>Terry,
>
>    The sam module uses the conf.xml template to generate the conf.php.
You >can configure the xml template under the administration part of
Horde, but you need DOM XML support compiled into PHP for this to work.