[sam] Missing conf.php

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:38:26 -0500

> ----- Message from Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com ---------
>     Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:34:30 -0600
>     From: Terry Poperszky <Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com>
>  Subject: RE: [sam] Missing conf.php
>       To: sam@lists.horde.org
>
> Ok, here is a list of the modules that my php is compiled for:
> [PHP Modules]
> xml
> standard
> session
> posix
> pcre
> mysql
>
> Now, when you speak of the "administration portion of Horde", could you
> give me a little more direction? BTW, after looking at the conf.xml
> file, it seems like a good idea to build the conf.php using it, but
> right now I would give my "Eye Teeth" to have a easily modifiable text
> file <GRIN>.

Terry,

     The administrator of Horde (which is set in horde/config/conf.php) has an
additional menu option on the menu bar that says: Administration. Íf you click
on it, there will be a menu at the top, one icon that says Configuration. If
you have DOM-XML compiled (which needed to be explicitly set when you compiled
PHP with a configure option : '--with-dom=/path/to/libxml2'.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the