[sam] Missing conf.php

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:40:04 -0500

> ----- Message from chuck@horde.org ---------
>     Date: Thu,  3 Oct 2002 16:38:24 -0400
>     From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
>  Subject: RE: [sam] Missing conf.php
>       To: sam@lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Terry Poperszky <Terry.Poperszky@SosStaffing.com>:
>
> > Now, when you speak of the "administration portion of Horde", could you
> > give me a little more direction? BTW, after looking at the conf.xml
> > file, it seems like a good idea to build the conf.php using it, but
> > right now I would give my "Eye Teeth" to have a easily modifiable text
> > file <GRIN>.
>
> Give them to everyone who screamed for years and years that we needed
> web-based configuration, and now scream that we have it...
>
> -chuck

Oh the irony, no?

BTW, Terry, if you're a real diehard, you'll pick up on how that xml sheet will
generate the conf.php. you could even code it by hand.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the