[sam] CVS HEAD problems

cyko at cykotix.com cyko at cykotix.com
Fri May 9 04:49:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm getting the following messages at the top of my window when using the sam
module:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php:166) in
/usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php:166) in
/usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here (or perhaps it is still an issue
that has yet to be committed to CVS - was just curious because it doesn't seem
to effect the usage.)  I was curious for basically aesthetic purposes.

Thanks.

-Patrick Lahni
 cyko at cykotix.com