[sam] CVS HEAD problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 9 10:52:30 PDT 2003

Quoting cyko at cykotix.com:

> I'm getting the following messages at the top of my window when using the
> sam module:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/local/www2/mail/webmail/horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 166

You might want to try the bit of cleanup that I just committed, but it
doesn't really look like it should have an effect. Could you put a
var_dump($this->_defaults) ($this->defaults without my update) right before
that foreach(), to see what it's trying to loop on?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.