[sam] sam for Horde 2.x

Neil Jolly neil at jollycom.ca
Mon Aug 18 17:17:49 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 17:34, Damian Gerow wrote:
> As per the conversation a couple of weeks ago...
>
> I got my hands on that copy of sam for Horde 2.x.  I updated the code to
> work with SA 2.50+, and have added a little bit of custom functionality.
> It's really, really, *really* ugly, but essentially...
>
> We use procmail as the LDA, and do tagging based on whether a file called
> '.scanforspam' is present in the users home directory.  So I added a page
> called enabledisable.php that controls this file.
>
> There's muchos problems with it right now, in that it doesn't spit error
> messages out, but it's functional.
>
> If people like, I can post the full tarball on the web somewhere for
> download.

I'd like to see that if possible. Maybe we can get some of the
functionality improved, and get it stable for horde 2.x users. I know a
lot of people on the vpopmail lists want sam's functionality, but don't
want to move to cvs HEAD version of horde for production.

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice)
"Confrontation leads to anger...  Anger leads to fear...  Fear leads
to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems...  And this is
how the ancients fell...