[sam] sam for Horde 2.x

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Tue Aug 19 09:00:42 PDT 2003

Thus spake Neil Jolly (neil at jollycom.ca) [18/08/03 20:19]:
> > If people like, I can post the full tarball on the web somewhere for
> > download.
>
> I'd like to see that if possible. Maybe we can get some of the
> functionality improved, and get it stable for horde 2.x users. I know a
> lot of people on the vpopmail lists want sam's functionality, but don't
> want to move to cvs HEAD version of horde for production.

Like I said, it's a little on the raw side.  But you can find the tarball
at:

    http://www.sentex.net/~damian/sam-20030819-horde_2x.tar.gz

I've done a quick cleanup, there may be the odd Sentex-specific hack in
there, but I'm pretty sure I removed them all.  I'm wide open to patches,
etc.

FYI, the credit for most of this work goes to Darik Horn of the University
of Waterloo.  I found him here:

    http://lists.horde.org/archives/sam/Week-of-Mon-20030526/000131.html

I just cleaned things up, brought it up to use SA2.5, and added the FTP
functionality for procmail usage.