[sam] 28 Aug 2003 Commit - Horde/IMP Versions?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 10 19:12:32 PST 2004

I have no idea - that's half a year ago. Check http://cvs.horde.org/

> I am interested in developing an amavisd_ldap driver, but
> only will do so if I can fine a more stable release of SAM to use.

If you submit it to what is currently HEAD, then the stable Sam that is
released
with Horde 3.0

> I can appreciate the desire to develop along with the latest HEAD, but
> if anyone is to actually use SAM in a production environment a milestone
> release needs to be created every once in a while for real world use.

And it will be, with the stable Horde 3.0.

> I know of a few different versions of SAM floating around, but all of
> them are crude hacks and some do not support the latest amavisd_sql
> driver.  If the SAM project is to progress, I think it would be wise to
> make it usable with a somewhat stable release of other Horde
> applications.  No bugs is important, but usable is more important.

You're repeating yourself.

> Does anyone know of a version of SAM available for use with Horde 2.2.5
> and IMP 3.2.3 and closely resembles the post 28 Aug 2003 commit?

No. No one has bothered to actually work with us in maintaining a RELENG Sam.

-chuck