[sam] IMAP mail client shows a blank page

VJ vgovinda at eng.utoledo.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:14:44 PST 2004

i have just installed IMAP3.2.2 server in my unix m/c with IMP & PHP support 4.3.4 and i was trying to connect to the imap mail server to check my school mail..it connects to the IMP and imap server and after the authentication is done...i get a white blank page in my mailbox.php...
my errorlog for imp and imap doesn;t give me any error....my apache server error says" SSL input filter read failed.(70007)The timeout specified has expired "
i would really appreciate any kind of help
vijay