[sam] Re: 28 Aug 2003 Commit - Horde/IMP Versions?

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 01:06:50 PST 2004

Amith,

Thank you for that great information.  It has cleared several things up
for me regarding the Horde project as a whole.  With your responses and
those of others on the horde-devel list, I believe I have a better
prospective of the project and how I can better take part.

Keep up the great work.

Respectfully,

Gary