[sam] Re: Problem when adding email address to white/blacklist

saulo at jeito.com.br saulo at jeito.com.br
Mon Apr 18 09:18:17 PDT 2005

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> This has nothing to do with Sam. You didn't create the table for the
> amavisd sql backend (and probably didn't set up amavisd correctly
> either).

I've installed the tables from the amavisd_sql.mysql.sql script on scripts
directory of Sam. If this script didn't create the userpref table, it's not my
fault.
When I noticed that that table was missing, I executed the spamd_sql.mysql.sql
script that contains the command to create the missing table (CREATE TABLE
userpref).
But when I did this, all the white/blacklist emails were stored in this table,
not in the others (users, wblist, policy). So, the blacklisted email wasn't
really blacklisted.

Thanks for the support.