[sesha] Sesha Status

Nik Chanda nchanda at tachometry.com
Tue Jun 21 09:29:32 PDT 2005

Hello...

I was wondering if anyone is tracking on this list.  I noticed that the
archives show a last posting of August 2004.  Our team has been working
on an asset tracking module for the Horde framework (much like the IRM
project). The sesha module has a very extensible data model that fits
this project very well.  While we are not specifically targeting
inventory (such as in-store stock), we would like to extend the module
to support asset and issue tracking.

Is anyone currently managing this project?  If so I would like to open a
discussion about assisting in the further development.

Thanks.

Nik

--

Nik Chanda