[sesha] Patch to add new permission for Sesha

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 5 20:05:21 PDT 2006

Quoting Manilal K M <libregeek at gmail.com>:

>    I have made a simple hack to add a new permission to Sesha. My
> intension was to separate the permission for _Add Stock_ from admin,
> so that I can allo individual users to add stock to inventory. Please
> also refer:
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/sesha/Week-of-Mon-20060529/000018.html

Thanks!

>    Since I'm new to Horde and in the process fo learning Horde, I'm
> not sure whether the modifications comply to Horde standards. Somebody
> please review the patch and commit to cvs(if it looks good).

Pretty good - I added spaces after a few commas, and removed the
"added by" comments (CVS tracks the changes, and you get credit in the
changelog - feel free to include a patch to docs/CHANGES in future
submissions). Btw, the attached patch was stripped; you need to make
sure it's attached as a text/plain part for the mailing list to be
happy with it. And just the patch is fine in the future.

It's in CVS now - thanks again!

-chuck