[sesha] Patch to add new permission for Sesha

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:59:48 PDT 2006

On 06/06/06, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Manilal K M <libregeek at gmail.com>:
>
> >    I have made a simple hack to add a new permission to Sesha. My
> > intension was to separate the permission for _Add Stock_ from admin,
> > so that I can allo individual users to add stock to inventory. Please
> > also refer:
> > http://lists.horde.org/archives/sesha/Week-of-Mon-20060529/000018.html
>
> Thanks!
>
> >    Since I'm new to Horde and in the process fo learning Horde, I'm
> > not sure whether the modifications comply to Horde standards. Somebody
> > please review the patch and commit to cvs(if it looks good).
>
> Pretty good - I added spaces after a few commas, and removed the
> "added by" comments (CVS tracks the changes, and you get credit in the
> changelog - feel free to include a patch to docs/CHANGES in future
> submissions). Btw, the attached patch was stripped; you need to make
> sure it's attached as a text/plain part for the mailing list to be
> happy with it. And just the patch is fine in the future.
>
> It's in CVS now - thanks again!
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris
>
> --

Thanks Chuck.
I am actually thrilled to see my first ever contribution to the Horde
Project. I will surely contribute to  horde projects in future also. I
just added the  "Added by" string to notice my changes easily. I think
now I'm in  learning track so expecting your kind support in future.

regards
Manilal