[sork] Re: Addons work with horde-2.1/imp3.1

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:22:30 -0500

Quoting "Jens A. Tkotz" <jens@f2h9.de>:

> > > - The Green shows a verbalism from your site. it could be replaced by
> > > another term.
> >
> > Okay, in the CVS HEAD (and tar HEAD) versions the reference to PhyNet is
> > now gone (replaced with Horde for now, subject to change in the future).
>
> Okay.
> It might be a night idea, if the user could set the term as a conf variable.

No, this is properly done by changing your locale file.  I've now removed
the PhyNet reference from the code in all branches (CVS and tar files).
My site still shows PhyNet though, as I define it myself in the locale files
for my site.

I'd be willing to make this a config variable if I had enough people saying
they wanted to change this.  But I think the number of people changing it
site wide (like me) is rather small.  Also, just having it changed in one
module is of limited value -- it only makes sense if you change it through
out all the modules.  So puting a config variable in my module won't do much
if there is no similar variable for all the other modules...

> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > Jens

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage