[sork] translations

Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:34:35 -0500

We've (the list and I) made a lot of changes in the last few days.
Unfortunately that means that the locale translations are getting out of
sync with the programs. If anyone out there has some free time to update
any of the locale translations, or provide new ones for languages we don't
have, that would be great!  I'll provide help/advice for anyone who needs
it.

Thanks again!

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage